Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am stucked!

When I was young, teacher asked us to write "karangan" (short essay) on "What is my ambition when I grow up" .... it will be very funny if I can read it back.

I remember quite well my ambition was a clerk. How funny now ended up I am a "sort of" office lady that stuck in the 8- 5 job or sometimes 9-6 ...
I would not say this is a lousy job because it pays me good, but if I can do the things I love to do for a living (enough for a "good" living) then it will be perfect.. okay, okay.. u will tell me "Nothing is perfect".

In the real world of working for people, you will see a lot of sad truth knowing that you can only trust yourself. Besides, I hate to say this.. "our fate is depend on our boss" .. so.. is there any job satisfaction at the end of the day?

I know there are so many people that end up with their job although they have to drag their feet to work everyday. It is because of their life commitment which leave them no choice at all. Are you one of them?

I admire those people that makes a bold change to their life career. I have friends that quit their engineering job to become a wedding photographer. You can see the difference of an engineer and a photographer.. an engineer is a robot/machine.. photographer is a human. They are happy with what they are doing cos they love the job and the task that they are doing maybe tougher. But all in all.. they love what they are doing. This is the best part!

While I am having my 2 months hospitalization leave due to my leg injury, I am trying out blogging .. job as a blogger.. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment